• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

“What you watching”

shepp

5 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Yeah, the special effects in it were really good and real looking.

11 hours ago, sketch said:

that was pretty awesome overhead footage! 

I think sketch was talking about the FOJ footage from LA sat

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

my 0600! no shits! drunk 18 yrs kid wiped out the csi truck 2 am.. this local neighborhood is getting bigger and stupider! lucky no one is dead. watching local news on my door step of haters and fuckups. I swear it was never this reckless and tyrants as I was,  a skater punk that grew up with respect ? rember when sk8 ers were hated and now we have bitches sabotaging  the trains in my po dunk little town. 20201205_082858.thumb.jpg.330dcee1bfe3d632813f57a34495e3ba.jpg

Edited by sketch
WTFuck people!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 11:24 PM, sketch said:

my 0600! no shits! drunk 18 yrs kid wiped out the csi truck 2 am.. this local neighborhood is getting bigger and stupider! lucky no one is dead. watching local news on my door step of haters and fuckups. I swear it was never this reckless and tyrants as I was,  a skater punk that grew up with respect ? rember when sk8 ers were hated and now we have bitches sabotaging  the trains in my po dunk little town. 20201205_082858.thumb.jpg.330dcee1bfe3d632813f57a34495e3ba.jpg

Babies making babies has created a generation of sociopaths that don't give a fuk about anything other than themselves. 0 respect for others. Increasing the chances of an innocent person getting caught up in thier stupidity and possibly getting killed. Watch your 6 brother 🍺🍺

4 hours ago, blue109 said:

Sci fi nerds....THE EXPANSE season 5 is good so far, but you need to start from the beginning to get it. 

Electric Dreams on amazon is decent so far. Lots of cameos. Cool stories but mostly predictable.  

That series got weird the third season. That's all I got through.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I enjoyed Longmire also. It was a pretty good "story of the week" type of show, but yet with a bigger overall story arc going on at the same time. Well written.

I agree the first season I was like oh this is just csi/ncis but I’m glad I stuck with it 

• 2 months later...