• Visit Sportsmans Guide

“What you watching”

shepp

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, DNP said:

Any good so far?  I was tempted to start that one. 

My daughter bought us the first six seasons on dvd. we have watched the first three episodes last night. it was ok, nothing special. they didn't find nothing and they repeated the same scenes over several times. i know it's just the beginning. have heard a few say from that area they never do find anything and i would go to sleep watching it.lol they may be right if it don't get any better. the repeating of scenes is annoying. i hope it don't do that all the way.

Edited by Belt Fed

42 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

You ain't foolin nobody fuker. You're still working on something somewhere.

The price is right. Yeah right.

It's only cause I have it recorded 😁 that drone racing is cool and those guys with the battle botts is fun. Watching $hit get smashed up 🍺🍺

• 4 months later...

Decided to resuscitate this Necro thread. Watched the first three seasons of “Alone” and the ninth season. Got me hooked. They drop ten people off in a wilderness area, with 10 items they can choose. The one who stays out the longest gets half a million dollars, up to $1 million in the last season. The first two seasons were on the North end of Vancouver Island in the archipelago up there. Season 3 was in Patagonia, and season 9 they were on Great Slave Lake in the Northwest Territories in late fall and winter. They have some bad azs survivalists. Interesting the ones,who win and hold out the longest. Usually some surprises. On the History Channel originally.

9 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Decided to resuscitate this Necro thread. Watched the first three seasons of “Alone” and the ninth season. Got me hooked. They drop ten people off in a wilderness area, with 10 items they can choose. The one who stays out the longest gets half a million dollars, up to $1 million in the last season. The first two seasons were on the North end of Vancouver Island in the archipelago up there. Season 3 was in Patagonia, and season 9 they were on Great Slave Lake in the Northwest Territories in late fall and winter. They have some bad azs survivalists. Interesting the ones,who win and hold out the longest. Usually some surprises. On the History Channel originally.

Been following  since season  1 @beachmaster should reconsider now the stakes are? higher ..

^^^    He'd CRUSH IT...   :hail:

When "Survivor" came out in 1999 (around there somewhere) I wanted to enter.  My plan was just to kill everyone else.

I didn't know what the rules were, just what I read in the "casting announcement..."  :embarrassed:

Edited by 98Z5V

17 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

My plan was just to kill everyone else.

I didn't know what the rules were, just what I read in the "casting announcement..."  :embarrassed:

You know, that's illegal pretty much everywhere. Exceptions are down in the south where "Well, he needed killin!" is a defense. It probably doesn't apply there! :lmao:

Edited by 392heminut

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, sketch said:

This guy. @Cunuckgaucho double life ehh. No really,  this is a hard on to watch this collection. I'd guess a camera/ movie guy. So weird Canada is legit with all this over the shelf almost.... 🙄 

I wish

Sadly some of his toys have recently been reclassified(along with mine) so there several court cases so fingers crossed.

• 4 weeks later...

New matrix was trash, as expected. Such a shame. The first movie was absolutely epic and will be in my top movies for life. The second two were weird and overly artsy and didnt really add to the original, but they were still dark and cool. The new one is junk. The story is stupid but tries to act like it's some deep revelation. Wokensons on the Internet will say that you "obviously don't get it" if you don't like it, but we get it. They tried to turn a deeply philosophical question Into a social issue and failed miserably. Some of the dialog sounds like huffpost got together to write the script. The red/blue pill allegory is now "just a binary illusion, you already know the choice inside." They even managed to make one of the hovercraft crew a gay guy who comments on Neos rugged new look "who wouldn't love I!"

Every woke revision of a classic falls on its ass, and you think that would send a message, but it doesn't. They are determined to forcefeed us this crap even if they hemorrhage money in the process. 

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

you think that would send a message, but it doesn't. They are determined to forcefeed us this crap even if they hemorrhage money in the process. 

If you repeat the crap long enough, the people who know different will convert, die or be "educated" how their thoughts are wrong.  That will leave only the believers, the brainwashed and maybe a few who are too afraid of the repercussions of dissenting.  People in North Korea believe that their country is the best and strongest on earth.  That is the only thing they are told.

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

If you repeat the crap long enough, the people who know different will convert, die or be "educated" how their thoughts are wrong.  That will leave only the believers, the brainwashed and maybe a few who are too afraid of the repercussions of dissenting.  People in North Korea believe that their country is the best and strongest on earth.  That is the only thing they are told.

I watched a video where younger people in china have never heard of the Tiananmen square tank guy. They watch the video and swear it must be Russia or somewhere else. 

8 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Same distortion of reality is happening here. Media manipulation of the sheeple. Criticism of China is very controlled here and getting worse. Fuk China :fullauto:

The events of June 4 have been wiped from the history books in China and any discussion of the crackdown is strictly censored and controlled. Tiananmen is a prime target of the Great Firewall, China’s sprawling online censorship apparatus.

Activists have spent years attempting to get past by using coded phrases such as “May 35” or “that year.” 

In the lead-up to June 4, internet users in China complained about difficulties accessing virtual private networks, a common method of bypassing the firewall, while posts on Chinese social media have been restricted or deleted as companies ramp up censorship during this sensitive period.

June 4 has been nicknamed “internet maintenance day” for the number of websites that go offline around the anniversary, their owners deciding that being dark is safer than accidentally publishing something which could provoke the ire of the authorities.