• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from Nevada

DayWalker

Hey Everyone, I came out to the fall shoot last year with @Rsquared so I already know some of you. Been lurking in the background for a while, figured it was time to actually make an account and get involved. @Rsquared already warned me the ball busting would commence for waiting since October to sign up, so here we go. :thumbup:

HOOLLEEEEE $HIT! Well? It's been nice all of these years fella's. All I can do accept responsibility for the situation. One of only so many catastrophic outcomes is possible.

Either:

1 - The server melts down into a puddle of molten metal and plastic.

2 - Drews house catch fire and will lead to the aforementioned puddle,

3 - The internet may collapse in onto itself. (which may not be the worst thing in the world)

4 - Sunspots will spike every electrical device on the planet.

5 - And as usual....Locusts rise up and destroy mankind. Dogs and cats living together. You know......things like that.

In a briefer summary :

It's just not a good thing to have 2 generations of the R2 legacy in close proximity. Only BAD things can come from this with our luck. :lmao: But, on the other hand.......at least we're used to that feeling of getting Fuked.

Oh....and welcome aboard my brother.

5 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Hey Everyone, I came out to the fall shoot last year with @Rsquared so I already know some of you. Been lurking in the background for a while, figured it was time to actually make an account and get involved. @Rsquared already warned me the ball busting would commence for waiting since October to sign up, so here we go. :thumbup:

WTF took you so long, huh? You think just because we all got to finger your sweetheart UZI that you get some kind of special treatment? :box1:

Just kidding of course, great to finally see you again! Glad you've found your way into our nest of degenerates.

1 hour ago, DNP said:

So, are you anywhere near as much of a people person as R2?  I don’t know how much more huggie feely we can take around here. 

welcome from San Diego. 

Oh you know it man, just love any excuse to hug it out. 

5 hours ago, Rsquared said:

HOOLLEEEEE $HIT! Well? It's been nice all of these years fella's. All I can do accept responsibility for the situation. One of only so many catastrophic outcomes is possible.

Either:

3 - The internet may collapse in onto itself. (which may not be the worst thing in the world)

5 - And as usual....Locusts rise up and destroy mankind. Dogs and cats living together. You know......things like that.

In a briefer summary :

It's just not a good thing to have 2 generations of the R2 legacy in close proximity. Only BAD things can come from this with our luck. :lmao: But, on the other hand.......at least we're used to that feeling of getting Fuked.

Glad you are getting out my hermit brother :lmao:

1 hour ago, Matt.Cross said:

WTF took you so long, huh? You think just because we all got to finger your sweetheart UZI that you get some kind of special treatment? :box1:

Just kidding of course, great to finally see you again! Glad you've found your way into our nest of degenerates.

I have no excuse Matt, just pure and simple laziness. I certainly would never expect special treatment, besides the Uzi is designed to just make full auto smiles all around. Well, and see how fast you can burn thru a pile of 9mm :fullauto: Wish I had actually thought to take some videos of all that, especially the 80s hip fire action.

29 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Maybe he confused it with foreplay? 

Nice to see you here, hopefully things get sorted out for the Fall Shoot and we';ll see you again.

Wait that isn't normal foreplay? Ha. Yeah hopefully all the current nonsense going on has run its course by then.

8 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Either:

In a briefer summary :

2 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Glad you are getting out my hermit brother :lmao:

Getting out? Are you fukin kiddin me? I believe that I've known this DayWalker shady Fuk for.....oh.....about 32 years now. Trust me. He's no fukin good.

I mean.....you'd never wanna end up drinking with him somewhere.......in some strange town........at a strange hotel bar......drinking multi-colored shooters......late at night........closing said hotel bar.

Oh wait......that was me and you. Never mind my brother. Strike all that.

As you were ladies.