• 1 month later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That is why I would never buy one unless it was in person, with cash, and without names.  

I'll sell you one, and go buy another for myself Fk those alphabet bois and every scumbag who assists them. I wish aids and ebola and flaming car crashes and freak industrial accidents on every human in that building from the director down to the janitors. 

Edited by blue109

11 hours ago, blue109 said:

I'll sell you one,

I'm having a hard time understanding how they could get anything but voluntary compliance from individual citizens. Companies and FFL's have bound themselves to the governments wishes so they will go after them, low hanging fruit, but individuals, that's a whole new deal. Nothing I'm aware of says you actually have to admit to buying one let alone tell them you sold it or who you sold it to, they are not ready for that step anyway. Just like bump stocks and all the other gun control schemes these "laws" sit in the background waiting to be used for those pile on moments when they want to punish someone. 

So Rare Breed actually lets me get to the point of clicking confirm, Iowa law has been clear on these types of triggers since I was a kid, just not allowed, binary triggers not allowed, cranks not allowed, Iowa has always been on manufacturers do not ship to list when it comes to trigger gimmicks, till now. Do they know something, want the fight, or just don't care and figure the release makes it your problem? 

AZ has always allowed face to face firearms transfers. Most of my guns have no paper trail to me. If I found a smokin deal and the owner wanted some sort of bill if sale, I'd sign it. I would allow them to see my ID if they wanted, but not long enough to get any data other than verify my name and residency. I wouldn't give anyone a bill of sale on something I was selling. 

On 1/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, Belt Fed said:

I can't blame them when someone calls in and reports a machine gun. they have to be cautious. and i don't mind them checking my papers. 

fornicate that. Shall not be infringed. I have 100% problem 100% of the time with anyone "checking my papers". If I'm not in the middle of a bank robbery or a car jacking, the officer needs to mind his own damn business. 

Someone called the police, the officer is just doing their job. after a call they have to respond. now if there was no law that required paperwork it might be different. 99% of them have been really nice and mainly curious. I don't blame the police for checking, it's their job.  i even let a few of them shoot them.

On 1/29/2022 at 12:49 PM, Belt Fed said:

after a call they have to respond.

They actually don't. During the whole COVID charade, multiple cities and localities across the country with dwindling or struggling police forces made it very clearly known that they won't respond to all calls, merely ones of specific severity.

I haven't been bothered in a while, i had one ask me if i would just call the station before going to shoot and let them know so they can tell the caller it's ok. but the area i live in has grown so much lately i don't shoot them around here anymore. The last time i was checked was way before covid, but i can totally understand them being short handed not answering calls that wasn't deemed a threat.

6 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

now if there was no law that required paperwork it might be different.

If you are not being arrested you don't have to identify. If they have pulled you over then yes, know you did a crime, other specific circumstances maybe but generally you have to be doing something wrong before they can look at your papers. I just tested this when I had the law called on me a few weeks back. They asked my name, I explained I had done nothing wrong so would not be providing my name, if and when the complainant, the hospital, IF they trespassed me then I would gladly provide it, they are well trained so introductions were not required. I'm not big on hassling LEO's doing there job but as a good citizen it's also my responsibility when it comes to respecting boundaries. 

3 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

i had one ask me if i would just call the station before going to shoot

THAT is policing, as long as it was a nice ask. 

After a while they get to know you and wouldn't ask for nothing just mainly come to watch and sometimes participate.  Only one ever got smart with me right off the bat. the rest was always nice and always ask nice to see them. the guy that ask me to call the station ask me really nice. I don't have a problem telling an officer my name or doing what he ask within reason of course. that way i stay safe unlike some of these guys that give them a hard time and then gripe when they get taken down.

You really can't blame them for being cautious when they come and there is maybe 10 to 15 automatic weapons being fired. it usually was not just me. there was a few of us that would have shoots. Maybe i.m too soft, but i see no reason to start a conflict when there isn't one. I always found if you talk nice to them they talk nice to you. with the way people are today i really can't blame them for being cautious about everything. 

all in all when the crap hits the fan and society breaks down and criminals are no longer responsible for their actions givin by democrat judges and politicians, i dang sure want the police on my side instead of the ones they have to pursue and jail.

4 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

but i see no reason to start a conflict when there isn't one. I always found if you talk nice to them they talk nice to you.

Pretty much the same here. My friends and I would call the local police barracks to let them know that the state wasn't getting invaded if they received calls about full auto gun fire. The guys were always super friendly and appreciative for getting the call. The only time that we had anybody roll up on us was when we were out in the western Maryland mountain area of Washington county. But it turned out that it was the owner of the adjacent property that we were shooting on. He was an off duty state trooper, and came rolling up on his four wheeler. He wasn't there to bust our balls or nothing. He was just curious about what we were all playing with.....as he showed up with a big $hit eating grin on his face.

"They're just doing their job".  Doing something stupid, malicious, or evil is not somehow made more moral by the fact someone is paid to do so.  In some ways it's worse.  Making excuses for it makes you just as culpable as they are.

Finding justification for weakness is a common human trait.  Hopefully with time it is something that people can improve within themselves.

25 minutes ago, arwoodie said:

"They're just doing their job".  Doing something stupid, malicious, or evil is not somehow made more moral by the fact someone is paid to do so.  In some ways it's worse.  Making excuses for it makes you just as culpable as they are.

Finding justification for weakness is a common human trait.  Hopefully with time it is something that people can improve within themselves.

download (1).jpeg

So showing up when a report is made and politely asking to see paperwork is pure evil? My friend you have a huge dissapointment coming when evil really does come along, and it's coming. Hell i'm done with this. some of you people act like the damn world is coming to an end cause you had to show some paperwork. crap did any of you participate in the defund police marches? I'm out.

We would all be better off if that real evil just made a full court press. At least we still have the means to resist it. We continue to willingly submit to this death by 1000 cuts and they won't even have to try. I believe the the biggest gap between our points of view is which side of that real evil the majority of law enforcement will be on. Today's "politely asking to see your paperwork" is tomorrow's PAPERS PLEASE. 

Sincere question to those that own full auto, or NFA items in general.  Do local, or state police, even game wardens have any juristiction or right to ask to see paperwork for that NFA item?  Isn't it above their level being ATF controlled?  Granted you might be facing an individual who thinks he has the right to enforce anything and would arrest first and check the law later, and just whipping out the paperwork keeps things friendly, but does anyone but an ATF enforcement agent have the right to check you?

12 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Pretty much the same here. My friends and I would call the local police barracks to let them know that the state wasn't getting invaded if they received calls about full auto gun fire. The guys were always super friendly and appreciative for getting the call. The only time that we had anybody roll up on us was when we were out in the western Maryland mountain area of Washington county. But it turned out that it was the owner of the adjacent property that we were shooting on. He was an off duty state trooper, and came rolling up on his four wheeler. He wasn't there to bust our balls or nothing. He was just curious about what we were all playing with.....as he showed up with a big $hit eating grin on his face.

Calvert Sheriff Dept is like this for the most part. They only really check on shooting if there has been a call and they just make sure people are shooting safely. We know several and related to 1. All big 2A supporters and very much on the Lets Go Brandon train. They have told me stories about all the yuppies that have moved in to the county and call about shots being fired..............from either people hunting or just target practicing. They then proceed to tell them "hey, you moved into a county that is very rural, people have more than enough acreage to shoot safely, and have been here for generations, unlike yourselves. If you don't like people enjoying their freedoms, you should have researched better into the area you moved. Have a nice day" A bit of paraphrasing, but thats the gist of it. For now, this place to me is the last good thing about MD. So this trigger thing.............is it too late to get these? Yeah, late to the party I admit. 😞