• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, shepp said:

17FD3DE0-C6E0-4E5D-BFA8-8433A88E043A.jpeg

I came across a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun at Tractor Supply a couple of years ago and bought it for my grandson. I gave it to Josh and he said "Dad, you realize he is only 2 years old, right?" and I told him "Doesn't make any difference, stick it in the back of the gunsafe until he's old enough to shoot it, we might not even be able to get him one later!" Josh said "Yeah, you're right!"  :lmao:

4 hours ago, 392heminut said:

I came across a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun at Tractor Supply a couple of years ago and bought it for my grandson. I gave it to Josh and he said "Dad, you realize he is only 2 years old, right?" and I told him "Doesn't make any difference, stick it in the back of the gunsafe until he's old enough to shoot it, we might not even be able to get him one later!" Josh said "Yeah, you're right!"  :lmao:

1 hour ago, DNP said:

I bought Dylan’s first 22 long before he could shoot. It was on the rack when I was buying my 308 bolt action...”how much is that savage? Add it in too.”  

My dad nor grandpa were no where near that cool. I got a 12 ga for my 12th birthday and I had never shot a gun before, only reason I got it was cuz I could shoot rabbits and deer with it. 

my uncle did give me my moms dads guys when I got alittle older, I’m actually surprised he held onto them especially the 28 ga

Edited by shepp

10 hours ago, 392heminut said:

We had the daisy "spitten image" model 94's, couldn't hit crap, but they sure were snazzy looking... I broke my poor little brother's buttstock off when we lived in Tennessee. We had an old sow get out, and of course I was heavily "Westernized", I grabbed it by the barrel and swung the butt to wack her to get her back in, cleaned that buttstock off that poor little rifle at the rear receiver, he was so mad at me!

5 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

@Radioactive, no one said you had to leave and not post again.  It was meant to direct your particular pictures to the appropriate threads that already existed.

Exactly.  Point taken, when he was posting them in the appropriate threads just the day before, too. 

At any rate, this isn't directed at him - but this was passed to me today, and I just can't let this slip by. ZERO inflection towards him, if that was even a thought - he comes back, or not - but this post has nothing to do with him, from me... 

But I have to post this, or I'll forget about it...   :lmao:

https://frankieandmyrrh.com/products/spray-the-b-away

I'm a bitch sometimes, and that's awesome. Here at Frankie and Myrrh, we think “bitch” is just another word for “a woman who gets stuff done.”

But for the times you don't want to feel like a bitch, we created Spray the Bitch Away. A blend of light and calming essential oils come together for a refreshing and relaxing experience you just have to feel to believe.

To help with PMS, hot flashes, menopausal issues, and overall general bitchiness, we use the two oils considered to be the best for those issues: Rose Geranium and Clary Sage. Then we add Lavender, Bergamot, and Frankincense, which all have a calming effect.

Spray_the_Bitch_Away_Spray_1_540x.jpg?v=

Edited by 98Z5V

13 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

@Radioactive, no one said you had to leave and not post again.  It was meant to direct your particular pictures to the appropriate threads that already existed.

Yep, 98 admitted he missed his "Lavender Bath", I'm not the only one that misses those great ahh, er , posts, yeah, that's right, I miss your posts! and you can put those anywhere you like, LOL, I'm Always happy to see more of that!

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Exactly.  Point taken, when he was posting them in the appropriate threads just the day before, too. 

At any rate, this isn't directed at him - but this was passed to me today, and I just can't let this slip by. ZERO inflection towards him, if that was even a thought - he comes back, or not - but this post has nothing to do with him, from me... 

But I have to post this, or I'll forget about it...   :lmao:

https://frankieandmyrrh.com/products/spray-the-b-away

I'm a bitch sometimes, and that's awesome. Here at Frankie and Myrrh, we think “bitch” is just another word for “a woman who gets stuff done.”

But for the times you don't want to feel like a bitch, we created Spray the Bitch Away. A blend of light and calming essential oils come together for a refreshing and relaxing experience you just have to feel to believe.

To help with PMS, hot flashes, menopausal issues, and overall general bitchiness, we use the two oils considered to be the best for those issues: Rose Geranium and Clary Sage. Then we add Lavender, Bergamot, and Frankincense, which all have a calming effect.

Spray_the_Bitch_Away_Spray_1_540x.jpg?v=

Send my couple of bottles of that 98, you were salesman of the month there last month weren't you??? Next time I roll out a new old Camaro, I'll try these on the "Honey Badger" first!