• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Got a couple rechargeable hadwarmers in today from Amazon. Not quite as hot as the disposable chemical reaction type are but they work pretty decent. They're going to get a good workout the next full week out in the woods. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K8KL9PS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_cjlSFb7P6JGKM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

20201114_225738.jpg

i have never tried electric warmers, didn't know they were made. knew about the chemical ones, never tried, still run the old gas ones

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Timney 2.5# trigger on the way, Rem 700. The new version of the 517 trigger.

So, I added a funny note to the order last night, when I ordered this trigger...   

"Do you think you can get this trigger to me by Thursday, 19 Nov?  I'm shooting 1 mile on Saturday, 21 Nov, against a buddy, and I really need to kick his ass...  You all rock, thank you for the help..."

They shipped it today at noon, and it gets here tomorrow...   :lmao::hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

22 hours ago, sagebrush said:

i have never tried electric warmers, didn't know they were made. knew about the chemical ones, never tried, still run the old gas ones

I've been using these the past few days. I give the edge to the silver one.  "The Outdoor Way" makes it, It gets about as hot as the disposable ones & stays hot ! No more disposables for me! I just ordered several more from Amazon. I was truly impressed. 

7 minutes ago, DNP said:

Throw a 338 in there and have the whole spectrum covered. I’ve contemplated the Ruger a few times. They really are great guns for the price tag on them. I think I need a couple of the .22’s. Crap...3 boys. I need 4 of those .22’s. 

Those .22s are BAD!!!   You get to shoot DirtBike Tommy's Ruger .22 last week - suppressed?  It's completely ridiculous.  Ludicrous. 

6 hours ago, sketch said:

yes the .22 lr is in for the list thanks to @Magwa for the 6.5 cm .. just need a minute for  some dope scope! and I got the can s. sick bro

were those targets still in the box? one of them has that guns pet load on it that gun is sick when it comes to accuracy....

14 hours ago, Magwa said:

I am looking at the Geissele Super 700 2 Stage Rifle Trigger, Remington 700, for my new 6.5 284 Norma any thoughts?

I haven't shot one of those yet, but I'd love to. I have a couple Geissele adjustables and they're very damn nice, and they don't put out a product that's not perfected.  I don't think you could go wrong with that trigger, brother. 

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I haven't shot one of those yet, but I'd love to. I have a couple Geissele adjustables and they're very damn nice, and they don't put out a product that's not perfected.  I don't think you could go wrong with that trigger, brother. 

Thanks I think i will go for it .....

10 hours ago, sagebrush said:

@Magwai looked in loading book and could not find this round. does this norma indicate a longer case such as 308 norma. interested

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6.5-284_Norma

It is a amazing round, many world records are held by this round and it is a awesome elk deer bear cartridge I have wanted one for 30 years and now I have one and will start loading for it next week....