• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

There are companies out there that make reload kits for these 37mm shells.  Don't think that I haven't been researching this shits. 

@Robocop1051 dicked me good a couple years ago, when he secretly broke one of these things out at a Shoot...   :laffs::thefinger:

Edited by 98Z5V

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

There are companies out there that make reload kits for these 37mm shells.  Don't think that I haven't been researching this shits. 

@Robocop1051 dicked me good a couple years ago, when he secretly broke one of these things out at a Shoot...   :laffs::thefinger:

20 hours ago, sketch said:

same bro!

http://www.americanspecialtyammo.com/37_mm.html

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

2017 was a great year 

15 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

Best line of any movie ever: 

You’re hit, you’re bleeding man! 

I ain’t got time to bleed.

ugh, ok, you got time to duck?!

My favorite movie (tied with top gun) growing up!

best line next to" stickaround!"

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

hope to perfect the platform and you mfers buy from me. lol  im in fully thank you brothers!

12 hours ago, shrade said:

Got a shipping confirmation and a UPS tracking number, hopefully here early next week. Was afraid it would be back ordered.

Talked to them Monday this week - LT-158 mounts were in stock, and the lady was checking on triggers - said they were 2 weeks out on the triggers, but if one was there, she'd put it in with my mount.  Those were two items that I added to my Ultimate Upper order.  She broke those two items off my original order and sent them to me.  I got the mount and trigger yesterday.  @Armed Eye Doc will be happy, because that's actually HIS trigger...  :laffs::thumbup:

4 hours ago, Radioactive said:

Don’t tell 98z he’s still waiting for his LaRue stuff.

If he gets an 18" Grendel Upper kit before I do, that's when I'll get pissed...   :lmao:

1 hour ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

You took @98Z5V's chit? Oooh-oh!😲

Nah, LaRue is keeping up as best as LaRue can right now, with all this Crazy Sheit going on.  I get it.

Interesting note on the LaRue triggers - remember when the cans disappeared?  I bitched about it, because I threw a can away and should have saved one.  The triggers came to you in a parts-bag, for a short period.  I was BUMMED. :embarrassed:

THE CANS ARE BACK, AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!  It's not a can, with a foam cut-out in it anymore, it's an actual injection-molded custom-fit FDE plastic can!!!  

FDE!!!   :banana:

I'm so excited, I don't wanna give this one to Doc!!!   :laffs:  He's LONG OVERDUE getting this trigger, though.  Like 2 years overdue...  :bitchslap:

P1080923.thumb.JPG.570554adb6bad21d8a321d69ddd2dc35.JPG

P1080922.thumb.JPG.61c867b0af3c8f39f7cbcbbb7af320c3.JPG

@Armed Eye Doc -that's your box o' goodies right there, that I took this picture on...   :thumbup:   Those of you that are showing up for the Fall Shoot will understand what that means, once we get to camp, and the sun sets... 

Edited by 98Z5V