• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

In all fairness you will not notice the chrome when he's done customizing... :laffs:

d7dl-EVZF9E38FLSlSOf-EVO-1g0XXhOah1b1biZ

Ah shiit, it's a Jingle Truck!...  

11 hours ago, sagebrush said:

it is an 6mm arc by the way. thanks 98 for letting us know they were back in stock

NICE!   :thumbup:  I love to see more people joining the Family!...   :laffs:

On 11/27/2020 at 6:49 PM, jtallen83 said:

Wilson Combat 24" 260 Rem. barrel. Been building short stuff so time for a change.... now to find that 16 inch handguard.

Wow, just wow, this barrel oozes "we give a schit!" I shouldn't be surprised and probably shouldn't gush over it until it makes a tiny group but wow is it nice looking! The uniformity of the bead blast is stellar, shiny ramps and chamber, and a crown that looks good at 7x.....made me smile :thumbup:

They are less popular calibers and sizes but Wilson is having one hell of a sale on a few different barrels right now.......... I'm gonna be broke for a bit.

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Wow, just wow, this barrel oozes "we give a schit!" I shouldn't be surprised and probably shouldn't gush over it until it makes a tiny group but wow is it nice looking! The uniformity of the bead blast is stellar, shiny ramps and chamber, and a crown that looks good at 7x.....made me smile :thumbup:

They are less popular calibers and sizes but Wilson is having one hell of a sale on a few different barrels right now.......... I'm gonna be broke for a bit.

Been telling you guys - they make some VERY FINE AR barrels, and nothing they send out is less than a "match" barrel.  They're badass, and they RULE the "weird calibers" all the way.  Getting ready to pull the order-button on their .358 Win barrel.

@98Z5V turned me on to these a good while back when I couldn't find a switch block. Now I'm having a hard time finding the normal gas block models I would look to in .875 and ran across it again while searching, the seed sprouted Tom :thumbup: Going to go on a 24 inch 260 Rem. for ease of swapping between suppressed and non. Going to be a mostly handloads gun so the fine adjustments will hopefully provide that proper save your brass but still function well sweet spot.

SKN-0011510067-2T.jpg.2dfa7d0a3af4276cb5638e483998f903.jpgSKN-0011510067-3T.jpg.fe32392207b1ac085c22295292a48215.jpg

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Seekins-Precision-Select-Adjustable-Gas-Block-8-p/skn-0011510067.htm

Jim, those gasblocks are sweet - the Seekins guys had me interested in those a couple years ago at SHOT.  They make FINE products.  :hail:

Just ordered my .358 Win match barrel from Wilson Combat.  And an Armalite AR-10 charging handle from DSG Arms.  That will complete the basic .358 Win upper.  Intrigued to see what this thumper will be capable of. 

5 hours ago, TheEstimator said:

I've had a mark 7 revolution re-loader on order for a couple of weeks now.  I don't think It will show up until April, but should be fun.  

https://www.markvii-loading.com/loading-presses/101-1176.html

Thats not a reloading set up, its a freaking manufacturing plant! 😂🤣 very nice! 👍

15 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Holy cow, is that one 2250 lumens?

Yes, with a 600 meter throw. It is light and small. Only negatives I have found the the more powerful olights is they get pretty warm after extended use. Not burn your hand warm, but still warmer than a lot less powerful flashlights. All that energy creates heat though and I haven’t had a problem with my m2r pro warrior overheating, just is a nice hand warmer in the winter. Besides, don’t usually use it at full power unless in tactical situations. 

2 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

The warrior x pro is going on my .260 rem and is gonna take out some coyotes at night.

That's a big bitch to fit on any AR, brother.  I have two of those.  For rifle lights, I have two of the ODIN lights, at 2k lumens, and they're badass.  I just received one of the ODIN Minis, for 1500 lumins, and it's a slick light.  I'll be interested in seeing that W X Pro mounted to a gun.  :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That's a big bitch to fit on any AR, brother.  I have two of those.  For rifle lights, I have two of the ODIN lights, at 2k lumens, and they're badass.  I just received one of the ODIN Minis, for 1500 lumins, and it's a slick light.  I'll be interested in seeing that W X Pro mounted to a gun.  :thumbup:

You will see it after Christmas because I am getting a few other goodies for my .260.

my M2R Pro Warrior I thought was perfect for my .223 or 300 blk ar15. But I wanted something more powerful for the larger rifle that has greater range. And the warrior x pro is only slightly larger. 

I think one day when I do make that .270 wsm, I will put maybe a warrior x turbo on that 😉

11 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

60 rounds of federal 150 grain soft point 308. would have ordered more but that's all they would sell me. 308 hunting ammo is hard to find.

Is that the Federal Fusion ammo? That is what I use in my AR, works very well on white tail.