• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Joke of the day

Toolndie7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a post here that I just removed and banned the member who made it. It contained behavior and language that I believe does not reflect our vary diverse core of members. This place is sacred. If you piss on my boots and tell me it’s raining I will skin you alive and leave you to the buzzards. If you mess with my family? I will end your lineage.

9 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

There was a post here that I just removed and banned the member who made it. It contained behavior and language that I believe does not reflect our vary diverse core of members. This place is sacred. If you piss on my boots and tell me it’s raining I will skin you alive and leave you to the buzzards. If you mess with my family? I will end your lineage.

That crap cannot be tolerated here.  We respect all who come here who show respect.

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You're starting to sound like @Rsquared...   :thumbup:  That's actually a commendable trait...  :hail:

10 hours ago, Radioactive said:

I’m getting more comfortable around you guys my quirks are starting to show. Wait till the real me comes out. I’ll probably get myself banned.

There's always room for another on the bandwagon.

Equal opportunity offender.

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

But if y'all are both on the bandwagon, won't you annoy each other?:hornet:😃

Most definitely of course.

10 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

One of us would prob get thrown off. I heard Rsquared is big and bad so I may be in trouble.

Nothing could be farther from the truth my man. I'd probably throw myself off. :laffs: