Microgunner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG...  <lmao>  <laughs>

.....and this is after hearing a CCW instructor recommended a Hi-Point .38 to his class.....

Take him to the range with a few Sigs and things will change.

I gave him a Beretta Nano for CC and he gets to shoot anything else I own but he wanted a Hi-Point carbine.

It's a hellava lot cheaper than the Beretta CX4 carbine I offered to buy him.

What I want to know is ,Why only one warning point ? Surely this infraction ,to insult most other firearms we discuss here , is worth at least two. <laughs>

It's more difficult to issue warnings from my mobile device, which is what I browse the site with 99.9% of the time these days, or else I would've too.

I had one for the wife and she put 5 000 rounds through that planet of the apes looking gun and it never had a hicup... hard to beat for a throw it in your boat gun or under the seat gun.... you guys hate to much yeah it is cheap but it is not light..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

lol, I bought a few MNs when they were $60 at big 5. have a numbers matching 91 locked up in cosmoline, gave a 91 to father in law as a bday gift, and chopped up a 44 into a scout rifle. most expensive part is the Burris pistol scope I got on Ebay for $100. suppose I could put it back to stock, but I gave away the takeoff parts to a guy doing a resto on an old one.