• Visit Sportsmans Guide

8-19-2015 Forum Upgrade Bugs and Issues

imschur

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I never even noticed that, I wouldn't mind figuring that one out, either. 

After playing with it for a minute, I may have come up with a temporary fix.  I did this on pc so mobile may be different.  When you go into the inbox, click on the arrow next to "My Conversations" and select "Add Folder".  Name it (I just put delete) and move whatever messages you want to delete to the new folder.  Then just open the little tool menu next to the arrow, hit Empty, and you just deleted the messages you moved.

• 1 month later...

I just found a glitch of sorts that has happened to me previously, but never paid attention to it.

When i reply to a thread, the submit button bar is gone. Just the choose files/insert media bar/buttons are in the pane.

I dunno......   am I the only one to have that happen?

It only happens on my android tablet, but have never had it happen on my desktop, or noticed on my android phone.....

I took a pic of it if you want one....

• 3 years later...

@Matt.Cross @shooterrexThanks.  I'm back, but looks like all my posts are gone. I even see where members quoted me, those are there, but not the original post or any of my comments. Gone forever?

Content I Started 

Showing all content I posted and posted in for the last 365 days.

Edited by Albroswift

1 hour ago, Albroswift said:

@Matt.Cross @shooterrexThanks.  I'm back, but looks like all my posts are gone. I even see where members quoted me, those are there, but not the original post or any of my comments. Gone forever?

Content I Started 

Showing all content I posted and posted in for the last 365 days.

All your content is still here bro. I personally went through and restored everything. :thumbup:

11 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Albroswift can't sign in and post here. He sent me a message over on full 30 asking me to let y'all know.

Full30 is a badass place to be, and a great backup for stuff like this. 

7 hours ago, Albroswift said:

@Matt.Cross @shooterrexThanks.  I'm back, but looks like all my posts are gone. I even see where members quoted me, those are there, but not the original post or any of my comments. Gone forever?anded

1. here are no results to show in this activity stream yet

i got Albro's msg there, too - but you fuckers fixed it too fast for me to let anybody know...   :thumbup::hail: