• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Another year done...

Cunuckgaucho

Before heading out just wanted to say Happy New year everyone here. Been fortunate enough to meet some of you fine folks in person and look forward to meeting more in the new year on some of the shoots.

Had a great day shooting, pretty quiet at the range as we had rainfall warnings and this is in an area that's pretty much a rainforest,three local mountains canceled New Year's activity due to weather.

On the way back home my transfer case decided it no longer wanted to live so looks like I'm getting a new t/case for Christmas. On the plus side it will be an excuse to upgrade/beef thing up.

Even with that hiccup I've been blessed with a great year and look forward to 2020.

I wish everyone and their families all the best and a great upcoming year,

Eric

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have been drinking plenty of bourbon tonight.  But I still love all of you bastards like brothers.  (We need a pants down hug emoji for these situations, but rarely used.)

ETA I am typing this with one eye closed so I don't get confused where I am typing.

Edited by Armed Eye Doc

17 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

On the way back home my transfer case decided it no longer wanted to live so looks like I'm getting a new t/case for Christmas.

Eric

I hate to be the bearer of bad news brother, but that may be some shiit that rubbed of on you from @98Z5V and the fall shoot! Next time you're down maybe don't stand so close to him!:lmao:

Happy New Year to all of you!:banana::thumbup:

6 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news brother, but that may be some shiit that rubbed of on you from @98Z5V and the fall shoot! Next time you're down maybe don't stand so close to him!:lmao:

Happy New Year to all of you!:banana::thumbup:

Well things are looking up. Crawled underneath today(better weather today see OP for weather yesterday) looks like the front axle u-joint failed at the transfer case end, there are some marks on the oil pan and y-pipe but no other signs of damage to undercarriage. I've seen/heard horror stories of u-joint failure tearing things up. 

So if anything maybe if Tom stood closer none of this would have happened...

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I knew when I read it that I'd get blamed for it...   :laffs:

See even saying it's not your fault I've made it your fault :popcorn:

1 minute ago, 392heminut said:

Or....your transfer case might have just fell out of the truck while you were bombing down the highway!:hornet::laffs:

That was at 80mph on I-10...   I'd rather ride a Rodeo Bull than try to wrestle that thing off the road again in the same conditions...   That was a fuckin' HOOT!  :banana:

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That's some true Brotherly Love, right there...   :bitchslap:

We need an icon for a pants off brotherly hug...

2 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Or....your transfer case might have just fell out of the truck while you were bombing down the highway!:hornet::laffs:

If Tom had been bad luck true but it didn't so maybe he's like a good luck Buddha you have to be brave enough to rub :hail: 

Not that I really remember but there may be a picture of a brotherly butt hug somewhere around here,

Hey didn't 'dem boys from Menny-Soda whupup on them Aught-to-have-burned Tiagers today?

It didn't sit too well wid 'Dem ES&P&N guys, they must of believed all that hoopla that the sports media did by rateing Auburn #12 and Menny-Soda #18 in the nation.

BTW     H A P P Y    N E W    Y  E A R  ! 

:fullauto::laffs::bitchslap:🔊🔊