• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How did you find 308AR.com forum?

imschur

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club. Many of us don’t know a lot, but the guys who do know seem to make up for that and balance it out. Read through the place some, ask some questions. The guys here can be pretty nice until someone goes full mechanical engineer on them and tries to explain why the processes they know work, are really wrong. Hope you enjoy the new rifle and have some fun with us here. 

• 3 weeks later...

I mentioned issues I experienced with my first .308 build in another MSR forum and one of the members suggested I check out this forum. Hopefully I can absorb a little knowledge while interacting with like minded people.

A little about me, I’m a lifelong Minnesota resident with an appreciation for S&W revolvers, MSR’s and recreational shooting. Other interests are wrenching on my Hot Rods, travel, reloading and hanging out with family and friends. I’ve spent 41 years in the trucking industry, starting out as a repair technician and later becoming a lead mechanic/maintenance director. For the last 11 years I’ve worked as an account manager for a large independent truck and trailer service provider.

After lurking around a little bit, I think I’m going like this place...

45 minutes ago, Black_Sheep said:

I mentioned issues I experienced with my first .308 build in another MSR forum and one of the members suggested I check out this forum. Hopefully I can absorb a little knowledge while interacting with like minded people.

A little about me, I’m a lifelong Minnesota resident with an appreciation for S&W revolvers, MSR’s and recreational shooting. Other interests are wrenching on my Hot Rods, travel, reloading and hanging out with family and friends. I’ve spent 41 years in the trucking industry, starting out as a repair technician and later becoming a lead mechanic/maintenance director. For the last 11 years I’ve worked as an account manager for a large independent truck and trailer service provider.

After lurking around a little bit, I think I’m going like this place...

Welcome to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, N1887T said:

Your info was right on, unlike the rest of the internet, so thanks for writing it all up 

That's years of time, sweat and money, to come up with that info - the hard way. 

I'm glad that it's out there for people to find, glad that you found it, and I hope it solved some issues for you.  :thumbup:

That's the whole reason for it in the first place. 

Edited by 98Z5V

• 1 month later...

I came across this forum while searching for advise on my no functioning PSA Gen 2 308.  I’m not a big poster on forums but definitely can read and have figured out so much on this not built right rifle that I could scream!!!!
There a wealth on of knowledge here and I’m taking it all in post by post!!!!

On 10/23/2021 at 9:39 AM, Thor209 said:

I came across this forum while searching for advise on my no functioning PSA Gen 2 308.  I’m not a big poster on forums but definitely can read and have figured out so much on this not built right rifle that I could scream!!!!
There a wealth on of knowledge here and I’m taking it all in post by post!!!!

Welcome aboard, man - we can fix your gun, and make it run.  I double-ought guarantee that.   :thumbup:

Since y'all went there - THIS is my favorite definition of all of them, on that page...   I'm just sayin'...   :banana:

Tomass is a giga chad, LEC super star, roadman and a pretty mf. He is also known as the funniest mf every to exist. He also has the assumptions of becoming a successful businessman.
Girl: Damn, i wish i could get a boy like Tomass.
Girl2: I dont think someone like him even exist