• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Grilling

imschur

Don’t tell my mom, but this is the best meat loaf, it’s very similar to hers but she doesn’t put bacon on it or sriracha in the sauce 

I almost follow this recipe to a T  I smoked at 200° for an hour and a half, then turned it up to 350° and glazed at like 130° internal to A crisp the bacon up more and B not risk burning the sugars in the glaze. 

IMG_2291.png

IMG_2290.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/13/2023 at 1:17 PM, Madhouse said:

Thx for sharing!  I love meatloaf.

On 12/13/2023 at 10:22 PM, 98Z5V said:

I have to fire this up next weekend...  It's killing me...

One last tip, cook up your veggies throw them in the fridge, once they’ve cooled mix up the rest, throw that all back in the fridge for 30-60 min let all those binders incorporate with the liquids and firm up. 

17 hours ago, shepp said:

One last tip, cook up your veggies throw them in the fridge, once they’ve cooled mix up the rest, throw that all back in the fridge for 30-60 min let all those binders incorporate with the liquids and firm up. 

Will do!   :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Smoked some cream cheese for Christmas Eve, the two are bourbon old fashion topped with cherry preserves, the three are topped with blueberry jalapeño and strawberry habanero jam 

I tried a cracker recipe I found on Instagram, family loved it, I wasn’t to thrilled with it the crackers got soggy 

IMG_0013.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg

21 hours ago, shepp said:

Saturday I smoked a chuck roast to use in chili today. First time doing chili on my pellet grill, it turned out really good!!! 

IMG_0124.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_0156.jpeg

IMG_0155.jpeg

Got the same idea here and will be trying this on Friday.

Lamb poppers.. good to go! Had a coworker try them , never having lamb before. He is wanting more. 

Pan fry 1/2lb of new Zealand ground lamb, w. Spg

12 hoalopeno peppers.

Remove the guts. Add cream cheese and lamb.

Wrap with a slice of thick bacon and toothpick it. 

Smoke on low for 2 hours for flavor.. kick up the temp to 225* flipping every 20 min, to fully cook bacon for 1 hour. The last 20 min add BBQ sauce 2x flipping at 10 min each. Enjoy. 

20240101_204128.jpg

7 hours ago, sketch said:

Lamb poppers.. good to go! Had a coworker try them , never having lamb before. He is wanting more. 

Pan fry 1/2lb of new Zealand ground lamb, w. Spg

12 hoalopeno peppers.

Remove the guts. Add cream cheese and lamb.

Wrap with a slice of thick bacon and toothpick it. 

Smoke on low for 2 hours for flavor.. kick up the temp to 225* flipping every 20 min, to fully cook bacon for 1 hour. The last 20 min add BBQ sauce 2x flipping at 10 min each. Enjoy. 

20240101_204128.jpg

Damn that looks good thanks for the instructions going to try that with venison and elk....

I started with duck back when I was hunting. I did not pre cook the duck, so depending on how venison/ elk,  cooks may vary. 

On 1/3/2024 at 5:02 AM, Magwa said:

Damn that looks good thanks for the instructions going to try that with venison and elk....

Our Florida place doesn't allow gas or charcoal grills because of the fire/hurricane hazard, so my wife gave me a Ninja Electric outdoor barbeque grill with the enclosed smoker function for Christmas. So far I have done steaks, burgers and smoked a standing Prime Rib roast. I must say I am impressed. If you are in a place you can't use gas or charcoal, it works, and works well. 

PXL_20240109_211458451.jpg

PXL_20240109_211505243.jpg

On 1/9/2024 at 3:22 PM, Sisco said:

Our Florida place doesn't allow gas or charcoal grills because of the fire/hurricane hazard, so my wife gave me a Ninja Electric outdoor barbeque grill with the enclosed smoker function for Christmas. So far I have done steaks, burgers and smoked a standing Prime Rib roast. I must say I am impressed. If you are in a place you can't use gas or charcoal, it works, and works well. 

PXL_20240109_211458451.jpg

PXL_20240109_211505243.jpg

You’re the first personal contact I’ve seen review one. They seem pretty cool, but also kinda sacrilegious lol. But with the restrictions you listed it’s great to hear it fills that void! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...