• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy retirement day unforgiven!

Armed Eye Doc

CONGRATS Brother !!!   now get off those tired azz feet for a few and heal up nice and good..... you are your own man now and not workin for the man...although that's a mis statement  cause you've always been your own man....its late but you get my drift....champagne emoticon     Wash

Take your time getting into retirement mode don't try to get everything done the first two weeks you will wear your self out I was completing our cabin here at the lake and ended up getting the shingles back when I retired in August of 1997.

Welcome to the happily unemployed!

Congrats!  It's a loooooong way away for me. Although I'll be home not working soon if Cali has their way.  

Keep us posted on the new hobbies as they start showing up. Relax, heal well.  I look forward to getting a chance to meet you someday soon. I'd say beers are on me, but rumor has it I might not be able to afford that. So, a few beers on me when we meet up. 

Edited by DNP

8 hours ago, DNP said:

I'd say beers are on me, but rumor has it I might not be able to afford that. So, a few beers on me when we meet up. 

:laffs:That's fuckin HILARIOUS!!!  

You survived a trip with Ron, but he was pulling a self-contained MGD trailer with him...  :lmao:

Thanks guys. all those nice things got me all misty eye and $hit. Last day was today. Owner stopped by at break and cameand shook my hand and told me to leave at noon and get the day.:banana:

Yesterday with punch a hole thru the roof and EL out " @ 6" off roof. We had to roof in the curb and managed not to get the roof $hit on us..:thumbup:. and still ran 100' of 3" and lay out the about 150 yards. across the roof.

To day we layed out a hole in the wall to Electric vault ,,fuk room was 110* and layed out a hole on the side of the building and installed louver. Gave and sold [my Laser plumb and horiz/vert laser lines. Nice one from Botch and all my hand tools spread out among the young guys coming up.

The day comes and the day goes'.....never thought in my wildest dreams I'd get to be an old guy. 

Edited by unforgiven

3 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

The day comes and the day goes'.....never thought in my wildest dreams I'd get to be an old guy.

I myself marvel at that everyday.  And laugh that I'm still here...  :lmao:

Gave and sold all your gear??? You're committed to not "coming out of retirement" for anything in that line of work. Smart move. 

You to the old boss-"I'd love to help you on that, but I sold all my gear years ago. Good luck with that project, I'll be here working on the bike and drinking beer if you want to stop by."

you might miss that laser when you get some of your new chores at home. I don't wanna see curtains at uneven heights. 

:hump::banana: done......:lmao:   Had a couple of the boys stop by the house. Made some ribs. One of the guys from Tennessee sent some homemade moonshine one apple one clear. Clear was like gasoline. one of the bros put a little on the fire and it flamed like gas. Great time was had.

I got a laser for house $hit. I am done. There is a guy ,a retiree with 40 years of active service came back. You can work 40 hrs. a month. I told him he was nuts. I am so fukin done. All my tools were specific for the plant and the jobs there. M y partner made out like a fat rat, he's all tooled up now.:thumbup:

I cannot imagine giving someone my toolboxes... filled... with specialized shiit... 

I couldn't do it. I'd have to club a motherfucker like a baby seal before they could take a Matco #2 screwdriver...