• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from Georgia, round 2.

WestGaDad

Hello, I'm WestGaDad, aka Peachey's old man. She convinced me to sign up after reading about membership numbers helping the site. I'm not computer savvy at all. I'm into mostly the same stuff she is except I'd add being a musician and a HO scale train dude. I've been very fortunate to have been blessed with two very cool ladies to call my own and share my interests with. Thank you guys for being so welcoming and helpful to Peachey. I'm proud beyond words of her initiative to take the lead on her 308 and to learn more about the rifle as a system. Anything we can do to support you guys and return the favor please let us know.

4 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Welcome aboard my man.

I'm also a bit of a train guy, but in the O scale arena. Shocker, just like rifles, I tilted towards the high dollar area of the hobby. :laffs:I'm my own worst enemy at times.

I feel your pain. Even in ho I F'd myself. Early Baldwin diesels ain't cheap. Mostly kitbash anyway. I volunteer at the south eastern railway museum sometimes as a mechanic. If your ever in GA I can let you play with some 1:1 locos.