• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I caught a bad case of the Ravenshiits or Ravensquirts...

GLD1980

Or whatever @98Z5V calls it 🤣. @Ravenworks thanks for helping me find this great bunch of AR-308 enthusiasts! Looks like run-ins with fellow assholes can have happy endings.

I am looking forward to learning from the collective mind and becoming a contributing member. I'll do my part listening more than I speak and remaining respectful to all those who are respectful back.

Prior to 2020, I had only fired .308/ 7.62NATO through the M14, M240B and once through a buddies M110. After a few enlistments I ended up settling down in the Pacific Northwest.

COVID-19 and the State of Play we're living in seriously made me reconsider my defense. So during this past year I added the items below. Now, just because the Ruger might shoot the best and the M1A inspires Old Guard & Arlington nostalgia, my SIG has earned a special affection. 

Ruger Precision Rifle Gen3 .308

8.thumb.jpg.d46fdcf8b72f4748dfdfcd11111f50c9.jpg

SIG 716I TREAD 7.62NATO/.308

7.thumb.jpg.a9cb465ffdf2f15feaecf35079fb112b.jpg

SAI M1A SOCOM16 .308 VLTOR M1-S G2 

6.thumb.jpg.4e4976bdbfe60e91fc7b424dbc468685.jpg

Thanks to all for your time.

welcome to the forum Hmmmmm you like FDE you will fit right in... where in the PNW are you ? not the exact 2 feet you are standing on but the general Location  like I am on the Rez in Idaho...

Edited by Magwa

19 hours ago, GLD1980 said:

Or whatever @98Z5V calls it 🤣. @Ravenworks thanks for helping me find this great bunch of AR-308 enthusiasts! Looks like run-ins with fellow assholes can have happy endings.

Prior to 2020, I had only fired .308/ 7.62NATO through the M14, M240B and once through a buddies M110. After a few enlistments I ended up settling down in the Pacific Northwest.

RPR's are badass.  That's a nice collection, man - I'd call that "a good start."  We'll take over from here, and feed your sickness/affliction/addiction.  Watch out for some of these people - they are PURE HEINOUS, and don't care about your personal finances. 

Looks like Ravenshiits finally did something right, when he fucked up and blamed you for someone else's post - on ANOTHER BOARD, whilst talking shiit...  He got you here, anyway.  Great job, RavenA$s...  :hail::banana:

I'm guessing is the .mil left you in the PNW, then you're around the Fort Lewis location.  Did 12 years there, and loved every one of them.  :thumbup:  I would have went back after retirement, owned a house in Spanaway - but the Wet-Side lost their minds and fucked that state all up. 

14 hours ago, DNP said:

Ah crap…and FDE fan. You and 98 are gonna get along just fine. 

welcome from San Diego

Hell yeah, man - if it's not dirt-colored, it's just wrong.  God made deer, squirrels and rabbits in FDE, and we can't find those fuckers when we're looking for them...  :lmao:

49 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

RPR's are badass.  That's a nice collection, man - I'd call that "a good start."  We'll take over from here, and feed your sickness/affliction/addiction.  Watch out for some of these people - they are PURE HEINOUS, and don't care about your personal finances. 

Looks like Ravenshiits finally did something right, when he fucked up and blamed you for someone else's post - on ANOTHER BOARD, whilst talking shiit...  He got you here, anyway.  Great job, RavenA$s...  :hail::banana:

I'm guessing is the .mil left you in the PNW, then you're around the Fort Lewis location.  Did 12 years there, and loved every one of them.  :thumbup:  I would have went back after retirement, owned a house in Spanaway - but the Wet-Side lost their minds and fucked that state all up. 

Hell yeah, man - if it's not dirt-colored, it's just wrong.  God made deer, squirrels and rabbits in FDE, and we can't find those fuckers when we're looking for them...  :lmao:

@98Z5V

He actually wasn't talking about me he was simply trying to convey that I was "fucked" for parts and I misunderstood him. I would of apologized to him but he didn't deserve it after repetitively disrespecting me prior to and during the post in question. Although I have no problem acknowledging my screw up, he actually had it coming! Admittedly it was not the route I would of naturally taken but extenuating circumstances arose.

I was at Lewis and I decided to stay but the atmosphere is changing rapidly in the PNW. Effects of Negative Politics are prevalent throughout our communities. I am close to Olympia but if I was in King County things would definitely be interesting.

Does it really show I got a thing for FDE? Damn I knew I had a problem🤣.

1 minute ago, GLD1980 said:

@98Z5V

He actually wasn't talking about me he was simply trying to convey that I was "fucked" for parts and I misunderstood him. I would of apologized to him but he didn't deserve it after repetitively disrespecting me prior to and during the post in question. Although I have no problem acknowledging my screw up, he actually had it coming!

That's what usually led to me climbing up his ass here, after he posted stupid shiit. Your intuition was on point.   :thumbup: