• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are your other hobbies and interests?

imschur

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AATV Riding. I have a 2000 Argo Conquest 8x8 amphibian atv and a 1984 Hustler 980 Bigfoot 6x6 amphibian atv. I enjoy going out with my wife and two daughters riding at mud parks. I enjoy shooting. I grew up going out with my dad to his NRA matches. Dad had a wall full of trophies. Rapid fire pistol and service rifle. He used to teach rifle marksmanship. And I briefly followed suit and taught rifle marksmanship when I was 19 before joining the army.

If you guys are interested you can check out the 6x6world Youtube videos of different AATVs. Just look for 6x6world.com on the web.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Read this thread and was amazed at the variety of non-weapons related interests!  I spend as much time on the track as I can both as a driver and as an Instructor (SCCA) (sorry WWLEFTY, not many straight lines where I play but we're seeing more diesels).  When I'm not on the track, I'm in the shop building Custom Furniture and small one-man fishing boats.  Unfortunately, for the past three years I've been building a new house so I haven't had a lot of time to do anything else at all!

post-14289-0-88503300-1391106774_thumb.jpost-14289-0-67803300-1391106921_thumb.jpost-14289-0-86696600-1391107234_thumb.j