imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, blue109 said:

He can buy a Cobb Accessport with a stage1 tune and flash it in himself with no other mods, and pick up 50 or so whp. It's crazy. There's a handful of respected companies that sell their tunes already downloaded on the controller. My car with the stage2 setup and all the mods isn't a ton faster than when it was stage1. That stage one ECU tune is a night and day difference and won't mess with any emissions or vehicle systems in a negative way. 

How about the 6 point harness and roll bars brother 🤔

6 hours ago, blue109 said:

He can buy a Cobb Accessport with a stage1 tune and flash it in himself with no other mods, and pick up 50 or so whp. It's crazy. There's a handful of respected companies that sell their tunes already downloaded on the controller. My car with the stage2 setup and all the mods isn't a ton faster than when it was stage1. That stage one ECU tune is a night and day difference and won't mess with any emissions or vehicle systems in a negative way. 

Thanks I will pass that on to him.:thumbup:

4 hours ago, shooterrex said:

I knew you would like that.

It doesn't even have to have the Trek flavor brother. I'm getting frustrated and bitter enough with society, I'll sign on with Elon and gladly go to Mars just to get away from these nut-jobs that we have to deal with.

23 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I'll sign on with Elon and gladly go to Mars just to get away from these nut-jobs that we have to deal with.

Right! All through my family history when they got fed up with the bullschit they moved to a place with fewer people for a fresh start, damn planet is covered with bullschit now, no where to go but mars.......

On 5/16/2022 at 6:58 PM, Rsquared said:

It doesn't even have to have the Trek flavor brother. I'm getting frustrated and bitter enough with society, I'll sign on with Elon and gladly go to Mars just to get away from these nut-jobs that we have to deal with.

Fuk that.  Just come out here with me.  We're gonna fight them. 

They don't think it will come to that - but they're pushing it to that.  Let's just let them roll.

They'll get it figured out.  Quick.  Once they determine, "this shiit is for REAL..."   :popcorn:

4 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Right! All through my family history when they got fed up with the bullschit they moved to a place with fewer people for a fresh start, damn planet is covered with bullschit now, no where to go but mars.......

we can stay here, and be happy here.  They can't run EVERYONE over.  They think they can - let 'em try it.  :thumbup:

On 5/18/2022 at 2:19 AM, 98Z5V said:

Fuk that.  Just come out here with me.  We're gonna fight them. 

They don't think it will come to that - but they're pushing it to that.  Let's just let them roll.

They'll get it figured out.  Quick.  Once they determine, "this shiit is for REAL..."   :popcorn:

Skull Valley? 

On 5/18/2022 at 1:21 AM, 98Z5V said:

- let 'em try it.

That's what sucks, when hungry enough they will, my ancestors could choose not to fight, they could choose new to them lands without structured oppressors for a fresh go. I got no choice but keeping those range cards updated..... doubt the ones that would come for the cows even know what that means for them.

43 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

That's what sucks, when hungry enough they will, my ancestors could choose not to fight, they could choose new to them lands without structured oppressors for a fresh go. I got no choice but keeping those range cards updated..... doubt the ones that would come for the cows even know what that means for them.

Brother, they don't know what cows are - besides "they fart, and destroy ozone layers."   These fuktards think meat comes from the grocery store, and don't think beyond the store.   Scary, but real.