• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

14 hours ago, sketch said:

Finally have a 308 pistol. Thanks to brother @blue109 this is 2 complete guns. Pandemic parts are really hard to come by in my area. Now to see the fruits of my labor. Off to the range.

Areo lowers /uppers

BA barrels 12.5/16"

Mbt2 triggers 

Areo bcgs

you can see the rest. 

20220423_213840.jpg

Nice addition to the fold brother Rome

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/29/2022 at 11:37 PM, sketch said:

Finally have a 308 pistol. Thanks to brother @blue109 this is 2 complete guns. Pandemic parts are really hard to come by in my area. Now to see the fruits of my labor. Off to the range.

Areo lowers /uppers

BA barrels 12.5/16"

Mbt2 triggers 

Areo bcgs

you can see the rest. 

20220423_213840.jpg

Lookin good👍

• 2 weeks later...

If it rolls, floats, flies or shoots,
Runs on gasoline or gunpowder,
goes fast, shoots a big bullet,
and makes lots of noise,
thus producing torque and recoil,
it's cool.

But if it's a ball,
made out of leather or inflated with air,
that's hit with a bat, raquet, or club,
used in a game played on a course, green, or court
by yuppies, Democrats, or liberals -
screw it.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:37 PM, sketch said:

Areo lowers /uppers

BA barrels 12.5/16"

Mbt2 triggers 

Areo bcgs

you can see the rest. 

20220423_213840.jpg

Those look awesome I love the folder......

2 hours ago, DNP said:

Nice car @blue109  can’t wait to see what’s next. 

Power wise it's about maxed out without doing major stuff so it's probably going to stay like this. Next step is big turbos and fuel system and I don't want to start down that road for a while. This was just suppose to be wife's daily driver lol. Probably sneak in some nice coil-overs in a few months but it really handles good on stock suspension with the fat (relatively) tires I squeezed under it. Mainly, I just took some cool pics the other night and wanted an excuse to post them somewhere 😄

PXL_20220512_054057641~3.jpg

Edited by blue109

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

Power wise it's about maxed out without doing major stuff so it's probably going to stay like this. Next step is big turbos and fuel system and I don't want to start down that road for a while. This was just suppose to be wife's daily driver lol. Probably sneak in some nice coil-overs in a few months but it really handles good on stock suspension with the fat (relatively) tires I squeezed under it. Mainly, I just took some cool pics the other night and wanted an excuse to post them somewhere 😄

PXL_20220512_054057641~3.jpg

My son has a GTI, but hasn’t started the ad on horsepower stuff yet. I have no doubt it is coming though.

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

My son has a GTI, but hasn’t started the ad on horsepower stuff yet. I have no doubt it is coming though.

He can buy a Cobb Accessport with a stage1 tune and flash it in himself with no other mods, and pick up 50 or so whp. It's crazy. There's a handful of respected companies that sell their tunes already downloaded on the controller. My car with the stage2 setup and all the mods isn't a ton faster than when it was stage1. That stage one ECU tune is a night and day difference and won't mess with any emissions or vehicle systems in a negative way.