• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This guy is DONE...

Wish he would have went away sooner, without inflicting all the pain,..... gave real firearms enthusiasts a bad rap. He creeped me out the first time I saw the show with his cult leader like attitude, good riddance!

Too bad the media has to over-hype the hobby and make us all look crazy...well, maybe I am am a touch extreme <dontknow>

• 2 weeks later...

I think she (the daughter) was holding it back till she found out they were canceling the show because of it.

That show was so fucking bad anyways, Chris and the daughter were already married and had kids before the show started and all the "top secret" military hi ups contract poop was complete bs. The falling out with him and Vince was bs then they "needed 338 barrels so they went crawling back to Vince?!? Yea more bs.

Supposably joe the teacher now owns the company but who knows don't care they're product never appealed to me

I think she (the daughter) was holding it back till she found out they were canceling the show because of it.

That show was so fucking bad anyways, Chris and the daughter were already married and had kids before the show started and all the "top secret" military hi ups contract shit was complete bs. The falling out with him and Vince was bs then they "needed 338 barrels so they went crawling back to Vince?!? Yea more bs.

Supposably joe the teacher now owns the company but who knows don't care they're product never appealed to me

I think it is even worse than that. If your type in "Red Jacket" for business licenses in LA, you'll see that they have like 4 or 5 or 6 different companies for "Consulting" to "Manufacturing" or even "Tactical Training". Only one or two of them had an actual FFL, and neither of those were owned by Mr Baby-Toucher.

Mr Baby-Toucher had a Class3 FFL, but lost it because after he was audited by the BATFE he was found to missing SEVERAL full auto receivers. His excuse was they were ruined beyond repair (during R&D) and destroyed, without doing the proper destruction paperwork. Vince Buckles then got the next Class3 FFL, and Joe had the "Destructive Device" FFL.... Who knows who had what by the end of it all. It seems like everyone had their own agenda to take advantage of the pseudo-fame.

Vince showed that he was a damned good Gunsmith, but he lacks common sense and vision. Joe was like the guy who swears the Anarchist Cook Book was a missing book of the bible. Everyone else on the show was missing a chromosome that prevented participation in normal society.... I really wanted to like Flem, but eventually I lost interest in him as well.

And BTW I have a friend that bought an upper from them after the show because he bought into the hype..worst feeding piece of junk I've ever seen.  I take pmags that work fine in my rifle, throw em in his and rounds end up nose up into the gas tube half the time somehow.  either that or it fails to eject or double feeds.  Wouldn't bet my life on it thats for sure.

I thought it was Mio?

That stuff turns you into an african-american cowboy.

So who has or had the Manufacturing FFL ?  I thought that show was beyond stupid !

Durrrr... err.... um......all it takes is one idiot to make all of us look bad.

Edited by shibiwan

• 3 months later...