• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Robocop1051

Just finished a shift, and I wanted  to take a quick moment to tell you guys how much I appreciate all of you. You all be extra special safe this holiday season. Enjoy your loved ones and thank God for this opportunity. I’m truly blessed to have you guys around. We have had one helluva run here. I look forward to a LOT more  

Merry Christmas, happy new year and God Bless

Greg sent me this a little while ago...   :lmao::thefinger:

Merry Christmas!  A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly fuckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2018, I have decided to extend our friendship another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done.  I don't care if you lick windows, or fuk farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend.  Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating motherfucker!  Merry Christmas.  Don't fuk it up.  All the best in 2019.  Lmao

Edited by 98Z5V

50 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Greg sent me this a little while ago...   :lmao::thefinger:

Merry Christmas!  A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly fuckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2018, I have decided to extend our friendship another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done.  I don't care if you lick windows, or fuk farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend.  Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating motherfucker!  Merry Christmas.  Don't fuk it up.  All the best in 2019.  Lmao

I must be one of his prettier friends cuz I didn’t get that ??

1 hour ago, shepp said:

I must be one of his prettier friends cuz I didn’t get that ??

Me neither buddy, me neither...

Well screw you Greg!

The rest of you have a Merry Christmas, courtesy of my family and myself.

Ok fine, Merry Christmas to you and your family too Greg, you inconsiderate oaf.

Love to all my brothers here, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you all.

Merry Christmas!  Just got home from a long run today. Had a hell of a great early gift. I got to see Tom and go to dinner with his amazing mother and her significant pain the ass other!  He's a nice old man, and I hope they have a Merry Christmas. Decided at noon to make a San Diego to Phoenix run and back. Can't wait to see the look on my little window licker's face in a few hours when he sees what Santa picked up at uncle Tom's shop....

thanks again man, and thank you for dinner!

Have a fantastic day with the family everyone. Merry Christmas 308!

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Merry Christmas!  Just got home from a long run today. Had a hell of a great early gift. I got to see Tom and go to dinner with his amazing mother and her significant pain the ass other!  He's a nice old man, and I hope they have a Merry Christmas. Decided at noon to make a San Diego to Phoenix run and back. Can't wait to see the look on my little window licker's face in a few hours when he sees what Santa picked up at uncle Tom's shop....

thanks again man, and thank you for dinner!

Have a fantastic day with the family everyone. Merry Christmas 308!

That was one hell of a surprise, and one epic, quick trip, brother.  I'm glad you came over - damn great seeing you again.  There was no way in hell I was letting you pay for dinner - you spent enough today already...    I can't wait to see the pics in the morning...   :laffs:

39 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

Love too Matt! I sent it to Tom and Rob. It was sent to me from the first boot I was lucky enough to train (kid is an animal and one hell of a Trooper, makes me proud). We are here visiting in AZ. It’s been quiet, nice change of pace! 

Love you all, pants down hugs!

Love you brother, make your wife give you a big hug on my behalf. Merry Christmas to you and the troops at Casa de Greg.