• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

On 1/9/2023 at 3:38 PM, BrianK said:

Yes. Red squirrels are slightly larger than chipmunks. I'd eat them only if I was starving. They're a nuisance.

Ooooh ok, I was thinking like red/fox squirrels. I’ve always know those as pine squirrels 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Ooooh ok, I was thinking like red/fox squirrels. I’ve always know those as pine squirrels 

Yeah, I figured it was a case of mistaken identity. That's the problem with local names, they can be very confusing. And who of us are going to use the species names that can't be confused? Nobody.

4 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Well every thing here looks usual, after I just spent 8 weeks in physical rehaib for a cracked pelvis, getting old is the shitz.

I was wondering where you had been.  It sucks that you needed rehab.  But I'm glad you are better now.  Leave the pegging for the younger folk and you shouldn't have that problem again. 

Glad you are back and doing well.

2 minutes ago, dpete said:

OMG!!!   LOL:laffs:

He's still looking that one up.  :lmao:

I apologize to any I offend, or cause liquid to come out the nose.  I am close to being in the drunk this evening.  Those at the shoot will understand.  At least I will not damage any of @shooterrexequipment this time.

1 hour ago, mrmackc said:

Well every thing here looks usual, after I just spent 8 weeks in physical rehaib for a cracked pelvis, getting old is the shitz.

Mack!  What the hell happened?  I'm glad you're doing better, but what'd you do in the first place?

Slow down, man...  

On 1/11/2023 at 9:00 PM, 98Z5V said:

Mack!  What the hell happened?  I'm glad you're doing better, but what'd you do in the first place?

Slow down, man...  

I got run over by a dumbson of a bitch in a waiting room and fell in to a bunch of plants and stuff cracking my pelvis

33 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

I got run over by a dumbson of a bitch in a waiting room and fell in to a bunch of plants and stuff cracking my pelvis

I can come to Texas and help you out, if you need it.  Sounds like that dumbson of a bitch needs smacked, for it. 

I won't wipe your ass, or anything crazy like that - even though you're probably my dad, and all.  But I'll help you out. 

Maybe we can shoot some hogs that are over-running your property?

I'll spot - you shoot.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

If you can make it to Mack's place, I can get to a place a little north of there to shoot some hogs if he doesn't have any.

@mrmackc has to have hogs, tearing up his shiit.  But if not - let's make a shoot out of it. 

I'm the spotter and wind caller.  :thumbup:  I'll road-trip for that, in a heartbeat. 

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Now. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Eric.....You're gonna need to change that middle switch. It doesn't seem to be working. :lmao:

2084736266_LightSwitch.thumb.jpg.82a96aeeec54293efacc7c21836defcb.jpg

On the plus side it appears the screw slots are vertical :thumbup: That look more residential so sadley I'll have to pass on it, maybe you should upgrade and automate their lighting :laffs: