• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Ok. According to Brownells, we’re on hold with that game plan. They jumped a little too soon to start shipping mags. We’ll see where that goes....but they are not going in the mail. Still ordered, but not in the mail yet. 

Rainier Arms is advertising them for sale to you guys too. Might be worth a look

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Read the fine print. Wilson barrel showed up. I thought it used a midlength gas tube. But NO is uses something between midlength and rifle length. 13.25" Wilson is out of stock. Optics Planet supposedly has 3. Last time I ordered something from them that was " in stock" I was told the next day 2-3 months. I ordered it we will see.

41 minutes ago, shooterrex said:

Read the fine print. Wilson barrel showed up. I thought it used a midlength gas tube. But NO is uses something between midlength and rifle length. 13.25" Wilson is out of stock. Optics Planet supposedly has 3. Last time I ordered something from them that was " in stock" I was told the next day 2-3 months. I ordered it we will see.

That's that new gas system that only Wilson Combat is doing, and only for their barrels.  They have a few weird ones now, that are only "theirs." Gotta read those barrel descriptions closely - and get their gas tube when you order their barrel - if need be. 

I think I talked too much shiit when I got their 16" .338 Fed barrel, checked gas system, and I know I unloaded here when I got the 20".260 Rem barrel - their gas system descriptions were not correct.  Me being me, I spelled it right out.   They don't put a 0.070" gas port diameter in their 20" .260 Rem barrel anymore, either - it's a 0.080" gas port. Like it was supposed to be in the beginning.  :thumbup:

vltor a5 tube kit..h3buffer...wolf recoil spring..........wilson 6mmarc case gauge.........6mmarc magazines 17 and 10 rounds.....wilson 6.5 grendel fired case holder (hope it works, don't list 6mmarc.......750 lp gas block, and rifle length gt........4 kci 33 rd glock magazines(thought i would try them). called d-tech on 6mm arc barrel, said they were waiting on a finish chamber reamer

IMG_2807-2-scaled.jpg

• Spring-assisted, manually-operated, straight-pull bolt action
  • Side-charging handle can be mounted to Left or Right side (ejects to the Right always)
  • Can be readily assembled to shoot 223 Rem, 5.56×45, .300 BLK, 6.5 Grendel, .224 Valkyrie, 7.62×39, and many other cartridges
  • Integrated QD port at the rear
  • Extra-flared magwell

So with the current BS laws and my ARs not allowed out to play At least with this upper/lower combo it uses all the AR parts other then upper,lower and bolt carrier( uses AR bolt). 

Pro- Allows me to use all the AR parts I have 

When we win the legal challenge, it's an easy swap back

Classed as non-restricted so a) no registration b) not restricted to range use only c) can use a 12.5" barrel with no status change 

Large frame AR upper/lower coming soon

Put in an order,  backorder anyway,  for 13 boxes of 6mm ARC.  I forgot about the order.  Today I ordered,  back ordered,  10 boxes of 6MM ARC.  Both orders were from MidSouth Shooters.  My first order (13),  was put in 6/18/20.  That order is now being processed.  That's the backlog,  from June 18th.  So it's a 3 month time frame. This is my second attempt at getting 6mm arc.  PSA screwed up by sending 5 boxes of 12 gauge dove loads instead of the Hornady 6mm ARC 108's.  Hands held in prayer like clasp.

Aero M5 Lower Receiver

Aero 16” barrel

RCA Nitride BCG

Troy Industries 12" AR10 TRX Extreme BattleRail

6 25-round Magpul Mags (2x 292, 4x 577)

Centurion Arms AMT Trigger

Boonie Packer Redi-Catch

FCD EMR-HC AA Mag Release Button w/ spring

FCD ABC/R v3 

FCD LDFA AA

Decided to throw a battle rifle together. Waiting on VLTOR and/or FCD to get A5 receiver extensions in stock. Gonna just use a carbine extension til then. Haven’t decided on the grip or optic yet. Probably an LPVO of some kind. 

On 9/7/2020 at 10:25 PM, sagebrush said:

.....wilson 6.5 grendel fired case holder (hope it works, don't list 6mmarc.......

Depending on what it is that you ordered, it might work, and might not.  If it's just a case holder, you might be okay.  The 6 ARC case is truly a necked down 6.5 Grendel case - but the 6 ARC shoulder is bumped back by 0.030" over a Grendel case.  So, it's not just necked down - the shoulder is further back as well.   :thumbup:

I can pop a picture up, if necessary. 

Edited by 98Z5V

I'm getting warmer...

Checked in on an order once more. 

6mm ARC 108 Grain ELD Match 20 Rounds
6mm ARC 108 Grain ELD Match 20 RoundsItem # 003-81608 $19.99

The other day after receiving an email I called and said yes I want the order.  OK so far,  CC was charged.  The order was being pulled.  Today the order was pulled and packed but no tracking yet.  I've been waiting for this order since 6/18 and hoping to get the ammo soon.  Anyone having a better time of it,  getting 6mm ARC ?