2 hours ago, DNP said:

Pants….skirt…whatever. 

I'm with him ^^^...    Just don't swing your purse at me...  :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

Ordered one of these just now....

RAB-AD_1__10645.1665512507.jpg?c=2

To go on this...

707609791_03312222201.thumb.jpg.f45fb2696fbe0c5de8a0bb28bd2e7fca.jpg

If I use a standard length pistol tube it won't even add any length to LOP.  I will be able to leave the upper attached to the lower and taking off the tube/brace it will fit inside a 17" laptop case with room for mags.

Just now, dpete said:

Just wait until I post a picture of that little beast in two pieces sleeping in its case.  You'll be wanting one too!  :thefinger:

Already have one here, brother - have no idea what it'll go on...   Yet...   :laffs:

7 minutes ago, dpete said:

I can recommend a 5" barrel 300 BLK.

It might end up on a Mk12 Mod 2. 

Oh, wait - what the hell is a Mk12 Mod 2, some may ask?!...  Well...   it'll be launched, shortly...

Not Mod 0, not Mod 1, not Mod H.  Got those...   In multiple calibers.

The Mod 2...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 3/24/2023 at 1:52 AM, 98Z5V said:

I can't say enough positive things about this optic.  Not in this lifetime.  I think this thing is the most perfectly developed, designed, executed, and shipped fixed 3-power prism scope that's ever been developed.

I'm dead serious on that statement.  This tiny little thing is completely badass, and really, REALLY works well. 

If I had to rate it to a 5-star review, and see where it fell in there - I'd give it 7 or 8 stars.

Solid little fucker.  :hail:

Better late than never reply...🤪 Couldn't agree more.  No better deal when taking into consideration the quality vs price imo. Just took it out again and I'm considering buying a second one.  

• 1 month later...

@Robocop1051 blames @98Z5V but I blame both of you. I’ve been looking at back packs for years, there are a couple good threads here. I found this one and between wanting a new camera bag and the versatility this should be great. Do I just have my iPad and 600mm or is there a suppressed .45 in there too? Trick or treat MFR

https://hazard4.com/collections/photo-gear/products/freelance?variant=44059288109369

1 hour ago, shepp said:

@Robocop1051 blames @98Z5V but I blame both of you. I’ve been looking at back packs for years, there are a couple good threads here. I found this one and between wanting a new camera bag and the versatility this should be great. Do I just have my iPad and 600mm or is there a suppressed .45 in there too? Trick or treat MFR

https://hazard4.com/collections/photo-gear/products/freelance?variant=44059288109369

They make great gear, brother, you will NOT be disappointed in the least.  :hail::thumbup: