• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is ok not great. I was just watching 2 rabbits @ about 100 yds.

Going to Alabama at the end of the week to shoot some hogs.

This is the cheapest thermal Scope ATN sells. It does a better job than the first gen ATN it scope I have.

Pretty easy to see what the dogs are barking at without messing with IR lights.

IMG_20230207_223407.jpg

Edited by shooterrex

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrading the previous Fenix, which is excellent. About 1000 more lumens and longer beam range. Will also fit into current holder, which I swap between guns as wanted. Relatively inexpensive and reliable system. 

96B1DCCE-E2D2-401F-BAA2-F5101AA3AE28.jpeg

Edited by MtnMike
Typo

I ordered an Arken ep5 5x25 56mm scope for my ongoing build.  I did as much research as I could do for someone who has never used a scope. Unless you count a Tasco when I was a teenager. lolol. I think I made a really solid choice. Still not done buying all the parts for the build and I know I got ahead of myself but I just couldn't resist it anymore. Cant wait to show the forum the final product.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 6:17 PM, jrtmasp said:

I can't say enough positive things about this optic.  Not in this lifetime.  I think this thing is the most perfectly developed, designed, executed, and shipped fixed 3-power prism scope that's ever been developed.

I'm dead serious on that statement.  This tiny little thing is completely badass, and really, REALLY works well. 

If I had to rate it to a 5-star review, and see where it fell in there - I'd give it 7 or 8 stars.

Solid little fucker.  :hail:

On 4/1/2023 at 11:31 PM, sketch said:

That thing works as advertised. I tested it through trees at 500 yds 👍

Yes it does. I've been playing with it last 2 days, pretty damn impressive. Picks up better than my Leica Geovid binos at 1k+yds  on darker/less reflective targets.  From my deck late last evening , I was hitting over 2k yds w/ the Razor,  the Leica wouldn't consistently range over 1900yds in those conditions.