• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Merry Christmas all you Merry Mother %^$#@@&(

Magwa

just wanted to say Merry Christmas to the bunch of the Merriest dudes I know Hope you and yours are safe and you get to see some of your family quiet on the mountain here this year no kids ,grandkids, just us and the folks they are both 93but even with the beer flu BS I am truly blessed the folks on this forum are some of the most down to earth honest people I know thank you all and happy Holidays.....

P.S. a great present from the ATF they got put under the tree....no more Brace BS for now....

Merry Christmas brothers. Im blessed with a relatively good year despite all the insanity. Laying in bed right now sipping some really good coffee next to wifee. Dog is across my legs chewing his toy. Kids are wrestling and being crazy at the foot of the bed like always soon as they wake up. practically vibrating with that xmas excitement.  smiles all around. Nothing better. We are going to need an EPIC meetup when this crap blows over. 

Merry Christmas folks. Going to be a quiet one for us this year. Going over to the parents this afternoon to say Merry Christmas and maybe let the kids ride the horses a bit. Tomorrow it’s mother-in-law and her husband over for breakfast. Cloudy out, cold and windy. No snow for Christmas, but maybe on Monday. Looking forward to seeing what Santa brings for everyone!

9 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

Merry Christmas brothers. Hope Santa gives you all the ammo you asked him for because we know we aren’t going to get it any other way. Lol. 

Yeah, but Doc doesn’t want us to get what we deserve....so I guess boxes of ammo and a blowjob are off the table.