• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBOCOP!!

I don't know you and we've never met, but you are member here and seem to be a "friend" of or have some sort of "association" with 98Z5V.......so happy Birthday brother............ and sorry about your luck!

Seriously, have a cold one and take the rest of the day off.........Cliff

11 hours ago, Cliff R said:

I don't know you and we've never met, but you are member here and seem to be a "friend" of or have some sort of "association" with 98Z5V.....

He and Greg started it all.  Rob started it with his insults, as SOON as he met me (and I didn't know he was BEHIND ME...)...  Then, we proceeded to show each other what we were carrying.  My daily at the time - which I thought was "adequate", was a loaded Springfiend XD-45 LE model with the thumb safety, two spare mags with extensions, one in the pipe, and an extra round in my pocket - so I could daily 45 rounds of .45ACP on me. 

Rob quickly embarrassed me, and proceed to take 17 guns OFF HIMSELF, to show me what his "daily" was...  It was an OUTSTANDING first Pants-Down Hug, like no other, to date...  :hail:  He was pulling guns off himself EVERYWHERE...   :laffs:

This was all circa 2011...  :banana:

@Robocop1051

Edited by 98Z5V

Thank you guys. I had a great weekend with my family. For those of you that don’t know, my son and I share the same birthday. So for the last four days he and I have been eating way too much sugar, and drinking way too much whiskey… Although he’s only eight, so you guys can guess who was eating the sugar and who was drinking the whiskey.

We didn’t get to give them a birthday party last year, so we had to make up for it this year. We rented a jump house, a giant tent, hired a magician, and served pizza popcorn and cotton candy to about 30 kids and parents.

8 hours ago, Cliff R said:

Holy shi*!  45 rounds of 45ACP, good plan especially now with the "pandemic" upon us.........IMHO.

He doesn’t want to carry that much ammo around given the current climate. It’s not safe to carry more than $5k on your person at any time. 

7 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Thank you guys. I had a great weekend with my family. For those of you that don’t know, my son and I share the same birthday. So for the last four days he and I have been eating way too much sugar, and drinking way too much whiskey… Although he’s only eight, so you guys can guess who was eating the sugar and who was drinking the whiskey.

We didn’t get to give them a birthday party last year, so we had to make up for it this year. We rented a jump house, a giant tent, hired a magician, and served pizza popcorn and cotton candy to about 30 kids and parents.

That is super cool. Did you let your son play in the bounce house too, or was that just for you?  

Covid cheated us out of a lot of parties last year. I hope we can do a make up one half the scale of yours. That sounds like it was an awesome time!  Happy Birthday to the both of you then.