imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

If you were completely disconnected from "wireless," could you still cook?  Can you handle a campfire-cook?  If the lights go out, do you have something that will cook food outside, with WOOD?  I'm just wondering what the real "mastery level" is here.  In days past, @DNP and I buried shiit in the ground for a day, covered in the embers of a roaring campfire the night before, buried in sand for a day-long-cook...   you could cut through the pork rib bones with a plastic picnic fork, and a turkey just sucked - you couldn't pull a leg bone without all the meat falling off... 

You digital fuckers are gonna die when the world ends - you need to start a fire (first), then cook off that bitch...  I hope y'all didn't forget your past, with all the digital shiit... 

Homos... 

LMFAO you tell um brother 😂

The GM is great for the convenience. No AC no worky. I got the Performer when it first came out. They no longer come with a steel cabinet. Changed the bottom bowl this year. I have always had a Weber. You crack me up brother :lmao:

IMG_20190829_123449718_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190829_123439172_HDR.jpg

On 8/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, 98Z5V said:

If you were completely disconnected from "wireless," could you still cook?  Can you handle a campfire-cook?  If the lights go out, do you have something that will cook food outside, with WOOD?  I'm just wondering what the real "mastery level" is here.  In days past, @DNP and I buried shiit in the ground for a day, covered in the embers of a roaring campfire the night before, buried in sand for a day-long-cook...   you could cut through the pork rib bones with a plastic picnic fork, and a turkey just sucked - you couldn't pull a leg bone without all the meat falling off... 

You digital fuckers are gonna die when the world ends - you need to start a fire (first), then cook off that bitch...  I hope y'all didn't forget your past, with all the digital shiit... 

Homos... 

eat eggs from your patio no homo pressure cooker hot mess.  🤟

8 minutes ago, sketch said:

eat eggs from your patio no homo pressure cooker hot mess.  🤟

It's almost hot enough to do that right now. Fuckin' sucks here this time of year.  You can come down and lick the runny eggs, bro - if they don't fully cook.   :thumbup: