• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Merry Christmas, my friends...

98Z5V

As Christmas Eve is upon is, I'm cleaning my Mk12 Mod 1 getting it ready for a match on Sunday.  Lots of time to think, whilst doing that, because gun cleaning really is easy...   Ron...

I think about the friends here, and what I'm thankful for in life, and it comes back to people like all of you.  You are all real family, and to those that have made the trek out here to shoot - I think about you all at this time on the calendar.  You forged a place in my heart, just through friendship, and I love you all, like true family members.  Shiit, even more than some of my own family members...  :thumbup:

Tomorrow will be busy for everyone here, and we might not get the time to check in, so I wanted to say this now...   I can't thank you all enough for the friendship, laughs, chaos, and camaraderie through the years.  I may not have the time to call you or contact you tomorrow, or maybe not even check in here, but know that you're in my thoughts on Christmas Day, and I love you all.  Some more than others, or course, but still...   Thank you all, for being you, and being honest and real.  You As$holes amaze me, and I'm thankful for you.

Love,

Tom-Ass

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

As Christmas Eve is upon is, I'm cleaning my Mk12 Mod 1 getting it ready for a match on Sunday.  Lots of time to think, whilst doing that, because gun cleaning really is easy...   Ron..

Love,

Tom-Ass

Now why ya gotta go calling me out on Christmas?

27 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Merry Christmas!!! Ya'll are family now for better or worse, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

There's not too many people that I would drive across country with.......without ever meeting beforehand. So you're in the special category my friend.

3 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Merry Christmas best wishes to everyone. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🎉

Especially to you, ya Fuker! Love ya brother. Can't wait to see you again sometime soon hopefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Okay. Now that THAT's out of the way. I've never hid the fact that I like a lot of you guys much more than my own blood brothers. And not just because my two blood brothers are bums. But because a lot of you guys are the ones that can truly be counted on (if ever needed). My personal MO is that I don't ever want to be a burden, or to interfere with anybody else's situation in life. But that being said, I don't doubt for as moment, that there's many of you that I could completely (seriously) count on if needed. Also, I would hope that you would know that I will always be there for you too. ALWAYS.

As Dirk said. I'm glad that you all would have me all these years.

I'll be happy to spend the day with both of my parents, at least one more time, tomorrow. And I'll be thinking of you no good, rotten bastards also.....albeit if only for a moment.

Merry Christmas to all of my brothers here. (glass held high)

10 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Okay, Okay. Now that THAT's out of the way. I've never hid the fact that I like a lot of you guys much more than my own blood brothers. And not just because my two blood brothers are bums.

Hey, hey, hey now.  You need us to fuk one of those brothers up - or both - you just say the word.  

I'm just sayin'...    :bat::box1::thumbup:

They're too far gone my man. They would never understand this crowd. And I would never ask this crowd to understand them. My clock is ticking with them......and that's why my brother's here.....are much closer to me than they can ever be.

But that's not what we're all here to think about. Once again. Merry Christmas to all of you deplorable bastards.

Ya filthy animals.

Merry Christmas to all you warriors, I truly hope your holidays are blessed with Family and friends good food and good drink, for these thing are what makes us who we are, the ones surrounding us and Brothers this is a sad time of year for me my real Dad passed 12 26 1995, 30 year aviation Boatswain mate Navy Through and Through and now my Mom,s Husband of 46 years warrant 3 Army Radar Tech 30 years lies with Cancer taking him just 30 feet from where I am writing. So be blessed to have time with all your relatives and remember them when they are gone . You my Brothers have really helped me with this Journey and for that I will forever be Grateful ....

Merry Christmas to all and to all a fresh box of .308 ammo.  I’ve enjoyed all your rants and raves amongst my learning of this platform... I’m saving up some more stupid questions to perturb Santa T here.... All of you seem to have big bushy beards and get a little bit too Jolly at times, go easy on the Tom and Jerry’s you all, Happy New Year coming up